28377 Davis Pkwy, Suite 605, Warrenville, IL 60555 Phone: 630.922.9811 Fax: 630.922.9813 Wellness First
Wellness First serves Naperville, Glen Ellyn, Downers Grove, Woodridge, Lisle, Plainfield, Bolingrook, Aurora, Warrenville, and Wheaton.
CHIROPRACTIC & ACUPUNCTURE
FREE CONSULTATION, CALL TODAY!
Monday - Thursday
9AM - 8PM
9AM - 4PM
New Patient Special
Entire First Visit
Consultation, Exam, Treatment
(A $247 Value)
Subscribe To Our Health Newsletter
North Naperville Location:
28377 Davis Pkwy, Ste 605
Warrenville, IL 60555
Massage is a powerful healing modality, which should never be underestimated or dismissed as mere luxury. The health benefits of massage have been recognized for centuries. When you get massage regularly you help your body maintain health, vitality and balance. Massage addresses a variety of health conditions, the most prevalent being stress related tension, which experts believe accounts for 80%-90% of disease. Massage has proven beneficial in treating cancer related fatigue, sleep disorders, high blood pressure, diabetes, back pain, immunity suppression, spinal cord injury, autism, post operative surgery, age-related disorders, infertility, eating disorders, smoking cessation, and depression, to name a few.
Massage has many physiological effects, such as:
· Increased circulation to all areas of the body. More oxygen goes to the tissues enabling them to function more efficiently.
· Removal of toxins and waste products that build up in tissues.
· Reduction in recovery time from injuries.
· Softening of the connective tissue that permeates the body, resulting in more relaxed muscles and more efficient organ function.
· Breaking of the pain-tension cycle, which helps prevent muscle strains and aches.
· Increased flexibility and joint mobility.
· Better muscular balance throughout the body, resulting in effective support for other healing modalities, such as chiropractic manipulation, and acupuncture.
START FEELING BETTER TODAY 630.922.9811