28377 Davis Pkwy, Suite 605, Warrenville, IL 60555 Phone: 630.922.9811 Fax: 630.922.9813 Wellness First
Wellness First serves Naperville, Glen Ellyn, Downers Grove, Woodridge, Lisle, Plainfield, Bolingrook, Aurora, Warrenville, and Wheaton.
CHIROPRACTIC & ACUPUNCTURE
FREE CONSULTATION, CALL TODAY!
Monday - Thursday
9AM - 7PM
New Patient Special
Entire First Visit
Consultation, Exam, Treatment
(A $247 Value)
Subscribe To Our Health Newsletter
North Naperville Location:
28377 Davis Pkwy, Ste 605
Warrenville, IL 60555
FDA-approved laser therapy (also called “cold laser”) is a new, exciting technology which has been proven to be remarkably safe, painless, and effective in treating both acute injuries and chronic pain of various kinds. It isespecially effective in treating carpal tunnel syndrome, and other potentially stubborn, persistent, and "difficult-to-treat" conditions, including back pain, neck pain, arthritis, TMJ, plantar fasciitis, and other joint and muscle pains.
Low level laser therapy is not harmful. Lasers used for tissue stimulation have insufficient strength to damage cells. 30 years of clinical studies and clinical use have shown no adverse effects whatsoever.
Mechanism of action
Therapeutic lasers work by supplying energy to the body in the form of photons of light. The tissues and cells then absorb this energy, where it is used to accelerate the normal rate of tissue healing.
Therapeutic Benefits of Laser Therapy
• Anti-inflammatory Action: Laser light reduces swelling, leading todecreased pain, less stiffness, and a faster return to normal joint andmuscle function.
• Rapid Cell Growth: Laser light accelerates cellular reproduction andgrowth.
• Faster Wound Healing: Laser light stimulates fibroblast development and accelerates collagen synthesis in damaged tissue.
• Reduced Fibrous Tissue Formation: Laser light reduces formation of scar tissue, leading to more complete healing, with less chance of weakness and re-injury later.
• Increased Vascular Activity: Laser light increases blood flow to the injured area.
• Stimulated Nerve Function: Laser light speeds nerve cell processes which may decrease pain and numbness associated with nerve-related conditions.
START FEELING BETTER TODAY 630.922.9811